The first shot was taken in Aberdovey, Wales. It’s a fantastic Town well worth a visit and not too far from Snowdonia. There were great contrasting colours and loads of boats anchored off the shore, and I loved the Yellow house and Boat especially, it seemed to work! Taken on a small panasonic handheld compact camera and transferred to my Iphone. Then the usual editing with Snapseed, Distressed fx and Mextures, then back to Snapseed for some blur.The second image was taken in Bucks golf course on a foggy day. It was taken on my Nikon d90 and then processed in lightroom and photoshop cs4 before being transferred over to the iphone for some radical processing using Snapseed, Distressed fx, Mextures, Lenslight and filterstorm.
This image was taken using the Hipstamatic app on the iphone and using the Roboto Glitter Lens and dreamcanvas film. Taken on a very sunny day in London and shot into the sun as the commuter walked into the frame. I like the kind of abstract effect created with this combo.
- Outdoor Adventures in North Wales (epicatravel.com)
- Iphone editing apps (craigpoltock.wordpress.com)
- Technology Tuesdays: Photo-editing app: Snapseed (bandhnakaur.wordpress.com)
- Why I love Snapseed. (sarahjane111984.wordpress.com)
- Mextures: A new photo editing app for iPhone (doobybrain.com)