Hi, Starting off with an image shot at a wedding a couple of years ago. I liked thwe sense of movement in the shot and decided to transfer over to my iphone and edit there. Then I posted it on Oggl, hipstamatic’s newish sharing site, which is great and my go to site for sharing as it tends to attract people into photography more than shappers!
I edited in photshop Cs4 first using silver efex pro, then transferred over to my Iphone and edited in snapseed to get the second image. Then over into Oggl where you can select any number of lens-film combos to get the effect you want. Here I used the Jane lens, big up film combo. I frequently mix and match images taken on my Nikon D90 and Panasonic GF2 along with those taken on my Iphone and love the different effects that can be achieved with a bit of iphone editing.
Another Great source of image material is Shooting on the underground network, there are always images just waiting to be captured and the Iphone is the perfect tool for doing it. I nearly always shoot using the Hipstamatic app and preload a film/lens combo beforehand. You can always change the effect later once you’ve transferred them over to Oggl and choose different combos! I love people shots and the different expressions and positions you can find especially on the Train after another hard day’s graft.
- Hipstamatic and Oggl!! (craigpoltock.wordpress.com)
- You Now Have The Freedom To Use Your Hipstamatic Gear In Hipstamatic Oggl (appadvice.com)
- Hipstamatic Releases Oggl, New Photo Sharing App (intomobile.com)
- Oggl Photo Sharing App for iOS Now Open to All, With New Features (brighthand.com)
- Hipstamatic Oggl Update Brings Enhancements to Photo Browsing, Sharing (iClarified.com)